- 10:00-11:00 – Registration
- 11:00-11:15 – Welcome speech. Professor dr. Gintaras Černius, Dean of Faculty of Economics and Finance Management
- 11:15-12:30 – Plenary session:
Professor for International Management Dr. Andreas Stoffers, Commercial Judge Munich District Court I / University of Applied Languages / SDI Munich, Germany.
International Economic Relations in the Context of EU-ASEAN Integration
Professor Dr. Tatjana Volkova, BA School of Business and Finance, Riga, Latvia.
Global economy development trends and implications for business
- 13:00-14:00 – Lunch
- 14:30-16:00 – Conference sections
- 16:00-16:30 – Coffee Break
- 16:30-17:30 – Professor Dr. Friedrich Schneider, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria. The scope and causes of Shadow economy in Baltic States Lecture/discussion
- 18:30 – Gala dinner
- 10.00-12.00 – Cultural program. Visit to The Centre for Civil Education in the Presidential Palace (Office of the President of the Republic of Lithuania)